PDA

View Full Version : My first born: Luca Joaquim Jesus Horta

Ruy Horta
20th September 2007, 08:30
Born on Wednesday 19/9 at 05:40 (GMT+1) my first born, a boy weighing 2858 grams (after 39 weeks and 1 day).

Luca Joaquim Jesus Horta

Csaba B. Stenge
20th September 2007, 10:41
Ruy,

Congratulations on your boy, maybe he will be once a great:piliot: too :)

CJE
20th September 2007, 13:22
Congratulations, Ruy! This board will live for another 50 years, provided you can raise him properly :-)

leonventer
20th September 2007, 17:42
Born on Wednesday 19/9 at 05:40 (GMT+1) my first born, a boy weighing 2858 grams (after 39 weeks and 1 day).

Luca Joaquim Jesus HortaCongratulations, Ruy!

Welcome to the parallel universe of parenthood, where everything is similar but different. Your new addition doesn't come with a manual, but you'll find you already know everything you need to know. Enjoy the whole experience, and document it thoroughly.

Best regards,
Leon Venter

p.s. Keep your reference books out of reach of crayons and marker pens, and everything will be fine.

robert_schulte
20th September 2007, 21:23
Congrats to you Ruy,
you will now have less money, less time (I hope not for the forum), less sleep, a bigger car
AND
100 % more fun.
Are there any plannings for 200 % :red:
I wish you all the best
Robert

Etienne
20th September 2007, 22:54
Congrats Ruy AND ''mevrou" Horta (Afrikaans)
I became a Granddad yesterday, and believe me, thats even better!

Etienne.

FalkeEins
21st September 2007, 18:50
Congrats to mum & dad...

here's wishing baby Luca good health & peaceful nights..

John Beaman
21st September 2007, 22:26
Ruy,

congratulations to you and your lady. I assume you are already showing him photo of Luftwaffe planes? You can never start too early! ;)

John Manrho
23rd September 2007, 22:43
Dear Ruy,

congratulations to you and the mrs.....show him immediately a DORA picture, the more fans the better!

cheers,

John.

Nick Beale
23rd September 2007, 23:34
Congratulations from me too.

Adam
24th September 2007, 04:53
Yes, Congratulations to you and the no-doubt equally proud mother

Chris Goss
24th September 2007, 15:53
Congratualtions! Being the proud father of 3 daughters, I can guarantee that life will never be the same again

Martin Gleeson
25th September 2007, 23:46
Ruy,

Congratulations to you and your good lady ! I wish you both peaceful nights - or what passes as that when a baby comes along. I have two girls, 7 and 4, and they have made a wonderful difference to my life. Only last week I gave them two of my old model aircraft ( a Ju 87G and a F-4E ) to play with. They can't grasp the concept of a 'dogfight ' yet however.

Best wishes,

Martin Gleeson.

John Manrho
26th September 2007, 22:52
Martin,

a Ju 87 against a Phantom????.....not a fair fight....:-))))...does your daughter use a Sidewinder or the gun?

John

JP Vieira
27th September 2007, 15:53
Congratulations or should I say...? muitos parabéns e felicidades.

Ruy Horta
27th September 2007, 22:46
Thanks all for the kind words!

He appears to be a stubborn little fellow with a purpose: milk + sleep!

Although his name sounds very portuguese, he's 75% dutch (but try to explain that to my portuguese family who are proud of him continuing the family name).

He's got a Sidewinder alright and he's not afraid to take pot shots at unsuspecting targets!

:eek2:

What can I say, I am just loving him to bits.

JP Vieira
6th October 2007, 16:12
Portuguese last names are always very good things to have ;)

Red Baroness
19th November 2007, 17:20
Congrats to you and your lady, Ruy!

I'm expecting my first in June 2008, and I'm already working on getting some nice "name the Luftwaffe plane parts" books written up. :twisted:

Peter and I don't know the gender yet, but this is our first too.

Congrats again!

Cori

ChrisS
19th November 2007, 19:15
Many congratulations to you and your wife!

I have four, all girls! I always thought that loving one child would be hard, but as they all came along, my heart grew and I now have more than enough love for all of them.

Many many blessings on you and your family.

Chris