PDA

View Full Version : Problems entering the forum

Franek Grabowski
31st December 2007, 01:22
Quite often I cannot enter the forum. Anybody else experiencing this problem?

JMSmith
31st December 2007, 06:44
hi franek,

only once in a blue moon, just out of interest what system are you using, IE6 or Netscape Navigator9.

Franek Grabowski
31st December 2007, 13:35
Bon Echo, but it is not dependant.

Pilot
31st December 2007, 14:21
Maybe server too busy. Try to clean up the cashe, cookies and history. Much of data sometimes block the proper work.

Franek Grabowski
8th January 2008, 11:20
I am not sure as it is not depending on hour. Also, it is specific to this forum, I have no such problems entering other ones.

robert_schulte
30th March 2008, 23:14
Franek,
I would like to know, how you could solve this problem, since I am experiencing the same problem since some days, and only on this web site.
Any suggestions are welcome,
Robert

Chris Goss
31st March 2008, 10:47
Me too but it has been all weekend. I am now trying this via my work computer and access has been painfully slow!

Christer Engdahl
31st March 2008, 17:12
My system has timed out for the last few days. I'm actually surprized to be here and I had to login which I normally don't have to since the box for "stay logged in" has been checked. Cookie problem? Only this forum has been affected.

Christer Engdahl
31st March 2008, 17:15
... and I got "subscribed to this thread" ... how did that happen ... :confused: ... not by my index fingers!
Maybe another indicator of a cookie problem (not at my end but the forum)?

Edited: I went to the subscription folder and found a number of threads. I have not subscribed to any of them by my own action. How does it happen? Does replying to a thread automatically mean that I have subscribed?

Mike Hunt
31st March 2008, 20:32
This is the first time I have been able to get on in nearly a week, I thought the site had closed down, and I tried on a newly loaded laptop which had very few cookies etc

David Ransome
31st March 2008, 20:50
Hi,

I too had terrible problems getting in over last two days - if I got in at all. All seems okay today!

David

Alex Smart
1st April 2008, 23:29
Hello David,

Good to hear from you.

Glad that I was not the only one.

And as you say all is well today.

Alex