PDA

View Full Version : Luftwaffe typable stencil font needed to complete static display Me 262

Richard T. Eger
21st July 2008, 20:57
Dear Fellow Researchers,

The Me 262 Project (Legend Flyers) is currently working to complete aircraft no. 5 as a static display in the camouflage and markings of Me 262 WN 110999, the aircraft Lt. Alfred Ambs was flying when he was shot down on Mar. 24, 1945.

They are in need of a typable stencil font like that originally shown in Ken Bokelman's work. Having a typable font will make the job of preparing stencils much, much easier. If anyone knows where such a font can be obtained, please provide the information here.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered. The aircraft is nearing completion, so a quick reply would be most welcome.

Regards,
Richard

peter ewbank
16th August 2008, 12:46
We bought Ken Bokelman's Collection and work a couple of years ago and the Me 262 stencil set is in it.

You can find it here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Flug-archiv-20_Blueprint-Multi-CD_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ13QQftidZ2QQsclZ1QQtZkm

We also have the paint chips that he scraped off the NASM Me 262 when mixing paint match.