PDA

View Full Version : Grozibou / Y. Michelet and reason...

Ruy Horta
31st August 2008, 19:17
This is how Mr. Michelet reacts to his suspension:

Grozibou / Yves Michelet has been suspended for three months.

NO. For good, forever. Go to hell you Nazi. Clearly you dislike my mentioning my own father, an Air Force major and a HERO of the armed French Résistance. It will be less easy to murder ME, remember that, you nazi.

Very last warning, next time it is for the duration.

You really are a poor guy. I almost feel sorry for you. Obviously all I wrote in the last days only made me more terrible in your blind Nazi eyes. I presume you're wearing your beautiful swastika on your left arm all the time.

Obviously you have no idea of a civilised, normal discussion (not your fellow-Nazi Grabowski either). You visibly prefer fellows like "FalkeEins", who called me an asshole at least twice. So you are in HIS category – my heartiest congratulations, what delightful people you work together with, hand in hand, Händchen in Händchen! I’ll tell you what you can’t stand : my competence. This is what eats you and your bad-smelling friends.
Remember, too, that nazis are not really popular in the Netherlands. I have alerted the Dutch authorities about you already. I guess they didn't need me to know what you are.

I admit that you beat me to the draw because I am very busy : I was preparing my definitive departure from that dirty nazi TOCH. You STINK Horta. You stink like the nazi pig you are.

Go to a psychiatrist - this is an emergency!

And remember : You nazis are NOT going to come to power again. The world knows you this time. The whole world (this means Europe, the USA and Russia together) would rather take to the arms again including airpower and tank divisions and this time change whatever nazi country there would be into a desert of glass (vitrification...). I would push the button myself if asked to. After all I am an officer. So forget it and go fishing instead, you Pimpf.

Needless to say his three month suspension will now change to permanent banning.

I've posted this information for those who still have doubt about the character we are dealing with here.

Be warned.

Ruy Horta
31st August 2008, 20:47
Another nice follow up, fresh from the press...

Mr. Pimpf,

All right, I have understood at last that ou are an incurable, hopeless nazi. I am going to do something about that for Dutch and French people have at least one thing in common apart from the European Union : they hate nazis. I hate nazis. You can take notice of this.

Nonetheless I would be interested in knowing your reason(s) - if any! - for banning me from TOCH. I re-read my last, long, detailed post very carefully and I was totally unable to find anything offensive in it, quite on the contrary : it is remarkably honest and objective. But I know I am a fool - my IQ is only 154 and I spent only 5 years in universities in France and Heidelberg. 40 years ago this really was something.

Acording to myself you had, and still have, no reason at all - just NOTHING - to ban me from TOCH but even at my high age I am still eager to learn (contrary to you - just an ill-bred brat, a young idiot and this won't change even when you'll reach 80 - if you ever do). Thanks in advance.

Besides, you never gave any opinon on my book "Invisibles vainqueurs". Odd, really odd. Did "Don't-you-know-who-I-am-modest-CJE" possibly convince you not to say a thing? Did he possibly threaten you?

You should move to Russia. You would become great friends with Putin and the other Russian nazis.

Heil Hitler!

Sieg Heil!

Yves Michelet

Andy Saunders
31st August 2008, 22:35
Ruy

I am sure that I speak for the majority when I say that the work you do to keep this forum running is outstanding. It is one of the most valuable resources available to anyone with a serious interest in the subject matter and I, for one, am very sorry that you have had to endure this unpleasant abuse.

Clearly, the man has a serious problem and maybe his voluble outbursts should be regarded with some pity rather than anger. I admit that I watched some of the ramblings with a kind of curious bemused amusement before it turned really nasty! That said, you have clearly taken the right - and only - course of action and forum members will no doubt be relieved to see the end of it all.

Don't be too disheartened or dismayed by his abusive messages to you. You have the support, gratitude and admiration of us all!!

Ruy Horta
1st September 2008, 07:18
Thank you Andy for the support.

I never get tired of mentioning that it is the community that makes any forum a success or a failure, not the host. We're extremely lucky to have gathered a very strong community.

The French AF in WW2 remains an interesting subject, that deserves a thorough and objective analysis.

It is unfortunate that Michelet choose not to fit in, that he can't compromise his personal and often extremely narrow views when discussing certain subject matters. Until very recently I somehow nurtured the hope that he would soften his approach. I had the misguided notion that some of his knowledge would benefit the community and thus offset his quirks.

Those who tried to warn me, mainly French, and those who showed outrage, often British, were right to start with.

In the end I just get a feeling of pity for what must be a very disturbed mind, full of hate and paranoia. Hopefully he can find peace of mind with something more constructive than discussing WW2 history.

Bonne Chance!

:piliot:

PeterVerney
1st September 2008, 15:51
I second everything Andy says

Pilot
1st September 2008, 17:36
Damn electricity in Serbia!!! Two times I try to write a reply and two times lost electricity due to some local problems!!!

Christian Schulz
1st September 2008, 18:01
Just one thing to say: Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrott! http://forum1.onlinewelten.com/images/smilies/huh.gif

David Ransome
1st September 2008, 18:38
Hi,

It is a pity that it came to this but absolutely understandable after the tirade of abuse. Ruy, I am absolutely with you 100%!

Kind regards,

David

Rob Philips
1st September 2008, 22:14
Hi Ruy,

Have expressed my support for your inevitable decision in PM already. Have given it an effort to try and get Grozibou to direct his power better, on better levels and in better style. This may in fact have failed, and may have speeded up the current outcome, as Grozibou did not take up that challenge. I find no greatness in that. He continued to produce a lot of noise in a style that nobody shall tolerate. If this accelerated the achievement of clarity, than that's good. Lack of self-knowledge and self-relativation could hardly be expressed more clearly than done by Grozibou in his IQ statement above, using the logically invalid authority argument, and transforming it to point at himself as the authority... That's really the end of any discussion.

Regards,

Rob

pbhawkin
2nd September 2008, 02:16
...and your bad-smelling friends

Reminds me of a line from Monty Python right down to the French accent and grammer!
'Elderberries' I believe!

CJE
2nd September 2008, 14:02
FalkeEins,

Not sure about this, because Gillet only reports French "officially confirmed victories". But, most of the kills recorded after June 5th were not "officially confirmed" because of the débâcle.

BTW, Michelet was banned from all serious French discussion boards for the same reasons.
Furthermore, some people said they paid in advance two years ago for a new book about Galland he was supposed to publish. They still await news from him and none have been able get their money back.

Chris

Pilot
2nd September 2008, 15:20
After all of this problem it is hard to believe that any publisher would like to take and publish his book. So.... bitter problems...

FalkeEins
2nd September 2008, 19:35
FalkeEins,
BTW, Michelet was banned from all serious French discussion boards for the same reasons.
Furthermore, some people said they paid in advance two years ago for a new book about Galland he was supposed to publish. They still await news from him and none have been able get their money back.
Chris

thanks Chris - the adverts for the Galland book appeared in Avions in early 2005, with cheques to be cashed on receipt, so in fairness, although that's three years, he's not been sitting on people's cash as long as some ... French speakers can do a google search on 'Invisibles Vainqueurs' (& look for the 'aviation ancienne' forum) for more .....

BTW I've deleted my previous message & edited this one - too many threats of 'legal proceedings' from Michelet - although, Yves, if you're reading this somehow, be aware that a PM containing a mild insult (in response to your insults in a public forum) does not constitute a defamatory statement under libel law, at least not in the UK.

I am sorry that Ruy had to be on the receiving end of his unpleasant rant..

Ruy Horta
2nd September 2008, 20:58
Calling someone an asshole isn't exactly the end of the world, its just a bit rude. If the day comes that court action is taken in such circumstances, instead of social control within the community, it is time to pack up.

In this case I wouldn't worry, as there is more where this came from, even from the past.

Now it's time to move on...

damian
30th September 2008, 03:20
poor bastard, he needs some psych help.