PDA

View Full Version : Hikoki "Cold War" book by Tim Mason

TonyC
7th July 2005, 01:15
Some time ago I emailed Hikoki about the possibility of reprinting some of their titles.

This evening I have received the following, which may be of interest to some of our members.

We have had correspondence in the past about out of print Hikoki titles. At this moment in time, there are still no reprints planned, which I know will disappoint the many customers who would like to acquire a copy of "Courage
Alone" by Chris Dunning!

However, you did say in a communication last year that you have several on-line friends trying to locate out of print books and as we have unexpectedly come by a few copies of "Cold War Years" by Tim Mason, I thought I would email you (and a couple of other people who have lodged similar enquiries with us) before we go live on the Hikoki Publications
website with details of this unexpected bonus! If any of your friends would be interested in purchasing a copy of "Cold War Years" (£34.95 plus P&P) then perhaps you would ask them to get in touch with me. However, please be mindful that I will need to advertise the books on the website soon and so if there are any potential purchasers out there, I will need to hear from
them quite quickly.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Sally Forsyth
for and on behalf of
Hikoki Publications Limited

info@hikokiwarplanes.com
Tel: +44 1892 610123

Tony