PDA

View Full Version : NEW Site about aircraft landed in Portugal during WWII

carlos G.
9th September 2010, 21:32
Hi,

Information about more than 100 aircraft that landed or crashed in Portugal during WWII is now vailable in the net.

In 2008 I was able to edit a book (only in portuguese) about those airmen and aircraft that landed or crashed in Portugal between 1939 and 1945. In the anexes of that book were individual files with each of the aircraft I had found.

Two years latter I'm puting that information on-line. Those who bought the book can now update the information contained in those anexxes. Those who have not the book can get basic information in this site. You also have information about aircraft lost in transit between Gibraltar and the UK or vice-versa, and also about some accident's in the Azores area.

Hope you find it useful.

In the next weeks I will try to correct some aspects and incompatibilitys related with the diferent browsers and then I will continue to update the information. More that 200 pictures from my personal collection will be included. If anybody can help me with material, informatioln and so I would be grateful.

Information about the updates will be found in the Blog www.landinportugal.blogspot.com
The site is waiting for you in www.landinportugal.org

Sorry that my english is not always the best.

Best regards
Carlos