PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog/Gauntlet book

alex crawford
17th September 2005, 13:58
Hi,

My second book was published last month. It is about the Bristol Bulldog/Gloster Gauntlet published by Mushroom Model Publications, they also published my book on the Gloster Galdiator in 2002.

Details can be found here.

http://www.geocities.com/acrawford0/Books.html

I have a number of signed copies if anyone is interested. Drop me a mail for price and postage details.

Alex

JMSmith
17th September 2005, 20:12
hi alex,

i will have one for free(very poor webmaster), only joking, your gladiator book is fantastic, i will be getting the gauntlet book for sure.

well done, whats next?

john
sagindragin
airwarfareforum.com

alex crawford
17th September 2005, 22:13
Hi John,

Next on the list should be one about the Mosquito MK XVIII Tse-tse, armed with the 6 pdr Molins gun. This will be a very detailed look at the development and operational use of this aircraft from September 1943 until may 1945.

It should include some detailed drawings of the gun mountings and fixture inside the bombay of what was a modified FBVI.

Some piccies attached.

I have also done a book on the Curtiss Hawk II/III biplane. I'm not sure when this one will be out, I'll have to discuss this when I meet with the editor in October.

At present I am working on the Hawker Hart family of aircraft. This includes the Hart, Demon, Fury, Osprey, Audax, Hardy, Nimrod, Hector, Hind and Hartbeeste.

Plus I have a number of other ideas in the pipeline. I think my Gloster line will continue with something on the Meteor in foreign service and Javelin.

Alex