PDA

View Full Version : JG 300 books

edwest
19th January 2005, 00:17
The Christian Schmidt web site is already advertising "Jagdgeschwader 300 'Wilde Sau' Volume 1 (June 1943-September 1944) and Volume 2 (Speptember 1944-May 1945) by Jean Yves Lorant and Richard Goyat.

These books were originally scheduled for a December 2004 release. Does anyone have a new release date?

I am not an agent of Christian Schmidt, the authors or publisher.

Ed

Many Souffan
19th January 2005, 00:36
Hello Ed

I have seen Jean Yves Lorant Yesterday, and he told me that his manuscript is now to the printer after some last little corrections, the book will be ready for the middle of february

best regards

jad
19th January 2005, 00:43
According Egale Editions website in February or March (Volume 1)

Erich
19th January 2005, 00:54
possibly in March depending if any annotations are involved plus additional pics or profiles in small form by the authors or Mr. Crandall.

hang on the first volume is coming gents......... :D

Erich ~

Marc BENOIT
19th January 2005, 08:09
M.Souffan, do you know if a french version of these books will exist ?
TIA Marc

Many Souffan
19th January 2005, 22:02
Hello Benoit

It will have a French Version, When? I don't know, if all is OK it will be to DOCAVIA, if not, Jerry Crandall will do it.

Best regards

Many Souffan
19th January 2005, 22:04
Sorry Marc, Not Benoit....

Eric Larger
20th January 2005, 12:28
Yes I can confirmed that the book will be soon avaliable .

I had a word recently with Richard Goyat , few days ago .

Don't miss this book , that's what I can tell you now.

Eric Larger

judyc
20th January 2005, 19:35
Hello Gentlemen;
As publishers of the 2 Vol. set of JG 300 researched and written by Jean-Yves Lorant and Richard Goyat, Jerry and I thought we should update the information on the progress of the book and the release date.

Vol. 1 is finished and, with the exception of the final dust jacket, has been approved by both authors. We are are now preparing the disks to be sent to the printer. After they are sent to the printer, we will be advised by them of the schedule.

Many factors are involved with the timing of the release of the first volume including, but not limited to the printer's schedule. As soon as we have confirmation of delivery, we will let everyone know.

Vol. 2 is in layout now and will soon be sent to the authors for approval.

At this point we can only guess at the delivery dates; Vol. 1 sometime in March and Vol. 2 in June 2005.

We are taking advance orders. Please visit our web site for more information or to place your order. Thanks!
http://www.eagle-editions.com/order.htm

Best,
Judy and Jerry Crandall

Marc BENOIT
21st January 2005, 19:30
Thanks Many for the answer, no problem for the name ... I think I'll not wait untill the Docavia comes out !
Regards Marc