PDA

View Full Version : Unknown type listed as an Arado?

ianatheling
9th June 2012, 18:46
Hi

On eBay here (http://www.ebay.de/itm/foto-flugzeug-Luftwaffe-Arado-/360463588652?pt=Militaria&hash=item53ed4ddd2c) is a pre-war photo listed by the seller as an Arado. However, although I am sure that I have seen this aircraft before, I cannot find it in my Arado sources. Any solutions will be much appreciated.

Ian

NoNo01
10th June 2012, 16:39
Hello Ian,

Dornier Do 10 (C I)

All the best

Norbert

ianatheling
11th June 2012, 21:19
Many thanks Norbert. I had seen the Do 10 (C4) before, but with a very different tail (and this is probably where I had thought that I had seen this aircraft before). So this Dornier C1 is a new one for me. ... although after a google search I notice that wikipedia have another photo of this aircraft.
Cheers.
Ian

ACESIGGY
5th September 2012, 07:49
Many thanks Norbert. I had seen the Do 10 (C4) before, but with a very different tail (and this is probably where I had thought that I had seen this aircraft before). So this Dornier C1 is a new one for me. ... although after a google search I notice that wikipedia have another photo of this aircraft.
Cheers.
Ian
Ian a good site to use for looking up aircraft types is "virtual aircraft museum" once you get the main page click the alpahbet "letter" for the "type " your looking for , say "Focke Wulf" click "F" and then scroll down to that catagory and you'll find types .
Johnny