PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the next JG 5 or JG 52 books?

Ruy Horta
23rd December 2004, 23:47
Do any of you have news on either the follow up of Eric Mombeeks excellent Eismeerjäger series, of which Volume 3 is eagerly awaited by myself or equally exiting followup to the first Barbas book on JG 52?

Time wise I would expect both to get close, or am I missing something?

Steffen Arndt
24th December 2004, 15:13
Hello Ruy

I cannot comment on the JG 5 book, but Bernd said that he has to sell 400 copies to break even. There is no further issue before that. I think I./JG 52 is next and the book is next to be finished with the above mentioned exception... Hope he'll reach the mark soon.

I recently finished reading it and besides I like the Prien style better it is a well worth addition to my Lw units histories bookshelf.

best regards

Steffen

Ruy Horta
24th December 2004, 16:39
If 400 copies is an issue, I would love to invite Bernd Barbas to put something up permanently on the forum, either at the feature or advertisment section.

I bought a copy, so at least he's at 399!

Seriously, this forum is a good place for some free publicity. On the old board it became a problem, but here I simply own the domain and everything in it.

Please if any of you are in contact with Bernd, please pass on the offer.

Steffen Arndt
24th December 2004, 16:53
Ruy

that is exactly what i did. On our IPMS Deutschland site I put up a review on the book to provide some kind of advertizement.

I ordered 3 copies for me and 2 friends, so there must be only 396 to be bought :mrgreen:

Keep fingers crossed he is able to put out all the books on JG 52

regards

Steffen