Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/index.php)
-   Links (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Luftwaffe research grp. (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?t=56570)

piero 8th June 2020 12:39

LRG is down ?

I apologize, but I haven't been able to access LRG since this morning. 'Account Suspended' always appears and it is impossible to contact the administrator.
Anyone have any suggestions to give me or can you give me direct contact with LRG?
Many thanks
Giampiero Piva

Steve Coates 8th June 2020 14:26

Re: LRG is down ?

Giampero

I'd give it a day or so. It's likely a minor hosting issue or some such.

Steve

Dan O'Connell 8th June 2020 15:52

I have received the same message and when I tried to reply, I was told the mail was not able to be delivered.

Tony Kambic 8th June 2020 16:12

Got the same message. I sent Clint some emails, hopefully he will respond.

Tony

Dan O'Connell 8th June 2020 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by piero (Post 290062)
I apologize, but I haven't been able to access LRG since this morning. 'Account Suspended' always appears and it is impossible to contact the administrator.
Anyone have any suggestions to give me or can you give me direct contact with LRG?
Many thanks
Giampiero Piva

I have received the same message, and no response.

Dan O'Connell 8th June 2020 16:18

Re: Luftwaffe research grp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Beale (Post 286744)
(a) For reasons beyond my technical understanding and powers to fix, all posts in this thread appear to require moderator approval.

(b) i haven't rejected a single post in this particular thread (and nor has John, so far as I know) so i don't understand your question, sorry.

I havn't been able to get in either. "Suspended" and I havn't the slightest idea why.

robert 8th June 2020 21:18

Now it`s working again.

Robert

John Vasco 9th June 2020 00:57

Have you been a naughty boy as well, Giampiero...?

ouidjat 9th June 2020 09:14

No no no,

You've been fired, all simply.
"They" discovered you're member of my Facebook group hence you've been fired.
And be sure it's for the same reason they fired Neil Page, member of Marc-André group, the same reason they fired Stefaan Bouwer and so many others.
Of course, "they" put a mole inside all these groups, a courageous guy under fake identity ( Clint in fact; but let's say we don't know).
"They" daily check our comments ... Being paranoiac for someone sharing their "secrets" ...
Have a nice day Piero.
Cheers,
Franck.

ouidjat 9th June 2020 09:17

And this subject is so sensible that any comment you write here has to be approved by a, "the" (?), moderator !
Normal, "experts" do stick together. ;)