Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/index.php)
-   Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109 dated 1.7.43 (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?t=4040)

Kari Lumppio 17th February 2006 22:53

Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109 dated 1.7.43

Hello!

Is there anyone on this forum who does have a homepage and room for 11,4 MB of tiff files?

That is the size of the scans of "Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109" dated 1.7.43. (See thread "Arado Werke Numbers"). The document lists some modifications to Bf 109 and lists the Werke Nummern which are effected. Subtypes range from E-1 to early G-6s. So this is a primary document on the Bf 109 WNr!

Original document is at Sota-arkisto (Finnish War Archive) and mr. Pentti Manninen was the one who found them first. He doesn't wander in the Internetland and I got the copies couple of years ago for the very purpose to put them in public on Internet. I don't have any homepage myself. They were offered to a certain Bf 109 site but didn't raise (enough?) interest. Perhaps now?

Serious contacts via private message. I don't look forward to deal the scans one by one with all interested. A free public home(page) would be best.

Cheers,
Kari

mmoustaf 5th June 2010 19:52

Re: Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109 dated 1.7.43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lumppio (Post 19029)
Hello!

Is there anyone on this forum who does have a homepage and room for 11,4 MB of tiff files?

That is the size of the scans of "Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109" dated 1.7.43. (See thread "Arado Werke Numbers"). The document lists some modifications to Bf 109 and lists the Werke Nummern which are effected. Subtypes range from E-1 to early G-6s. So this is a primary document on the Bf 109 WNr!

Original document is at Sota-arkisto (Finnish War Archive) and mr. Pentti Manninen was the one who found them first. He doesn't wander in the Internetland and I got the copies couple of years ago for the very purpose to put them in public on Internet. I don't have any homepage myself. They were offered to a certain Bf 109 site but didn't raise (enough?) interest. Perhaps now?

Serious contacts via private message. I don't look forward to deal the scans one by one with all interested. A free public home(page) would be best.

Cheers,
Kari

I have if you still need the space.

Ruy Horta 5th June 2010 20:59

Sounds interesting, could also host them if need be. Perhaps an idea to put up several mirrors to spread the (down)load bandwidth.

thenelm 6th June 2010 07:52

The files should also be easily converted to .jpg which, in theory, should require less space.

Kari Lumppio 6th June 2010 18:50

Hello!

Mansur. If and when I will find the files I will let you know. Allow me a week or two. That was two crashed computers back, year 2006 that is.

I will see if I can transform them from tiffs to jpegs. I lost many programs when my work computer was "upgraded" to Windows 7.

Regards,
Kari

Ruy Horta 6th June 2010 19:15

If it is easier, just keep them on TIFF and burn them on a CD-ROM.

mmoustaf 6th June 2010 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lumppio (Post 108047)
Hello!

Mansur. If and when I will find the files I will let you know. Allow me a week or two. That was two crashed computers back, year 2006 that is.

I will see if I can transform them from tiffs to jpegs. I lost many programs when my work computer was "upgraded" to Windows 7.

Regards,
Kari

Hello Kari!

It's not a problem - I can wait

If you need to transform files you can use acdsee photo editor from www.acdsee.com, they have a 30-day trial.

Andreas Brekken 8th June 2010 21:35

Hi, Kari

Tried to contact you, pm box is full

Regards,
Andreas B