Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/index.php)
-   Books and Magazines (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Focke Wulf Fw 200: The Condor at War (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?t=48609)

Richard Mills 15th October 2017 18:35

Focke Wulf Fw 200: The Condor at War

Chris

Do you have any idea as to why Amazon UK are quoting dispatch from 1 to 2 months? I was under the impression it was now available?

Really looking forward to this book.

Regards Richard.

Chris Goss 16th October 2017 08:23

Re: Focke Wulf Fw 200: The Condor at War

Richard-as far as I am aware it arrived in the warehouse at Crecy last Monday. It has certainly been printed & dispatched by the printers

Chris Goss 17th October 2017 12:25

Update-mine are in the post so those on order should be getting them soon

schnellmeyer 20th October 2017 21:52

Best of luck with the book Chris , I can't wait to get my copy . Must get you to sign it for me

Lagarto 17th November 2017 09:30

By the way, is there a chance for a re-print of your Luftwaffe Hit-And-Run Raiders? The book got very scarce and expensive. It must be the only book by you I still don't have.

Chris Goss 17th November 2017 09:34

Lagarto. The decision is with Crecy. I have suggested also that Sea Eagles are combined into one volume. No decision but I have a meeting to discuss this & future projects in the next few weeks

DDT 17th November 2017 12:42

Bought my copy at the IPMS Gent challenge last week.
Never seen before so much pictures of the condor together in one book.
Most, if not all, are new to me.
Just nitpicking, in my copy are a few printingerrors... as I wrote just nitpicking.
Incredible book Chris, keep up the good work.
Kind regards,

Dirk

Chris Goss 17th November 2017 13:59

Thanks Dirk for your kind words. I too had noted a few minor printing hiccups & the publisher is aware for any reprints. Next book finished this week (Knights of the Battle of Britain) & you never know, a Do 17 book might be in the offing....

schnellmeyer 29th November 2017 18:44

Got my copy on Monday , what a fantastic book. Congrats Chris on a wonderful book and for me possibly one if not the best on the Fw200 to date . The photos are wonderful and thanks for the credits on the photos I sent you for the book . I wish you well with sale and I am sure such a fine piece will sell well , congratulations again .

Alfred.MONZAT 30th November 2017 11:27

My order was canceled... So I re-ordered it :D