Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/index.php)
-   Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Meet the legends: Schuck, Hajo Herrmann, Bob, Scheufele, Schlossstein in Speyer (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?t=2741)

Horst Kube 7th October 2005 15:34

Meet the legends: Schuck, Hajo Herrmann, Bob, Scheufele, Schlossstein in Speyer

When you are interstested to meet Luftwaffe Aces as Walter Schuck, Hajo Herrmannn, H.-Ekkehard Bob, Ernst Scheufele and Karl-F. Schlossstein - want to talk to them or want to have books, posters, cards autographed by them - come to the Flugzeugteile-Börse Veteranen-Treffen (aircraft parts, veterans meeting) which takes place in Speyer/Germany only on Saturday, October 15th.

Cheers, Horst

RAF23_choctaw 2nd June 2007 18:56

Re: Meet the legends: Schuck, Hajo Herrmann, Bob, Scheufele, Schlossstein in Speyer

It was a great honor to meet you and Walter Schuck on June 2nd, 2007. I have always had a great interest in WW2 combat aviation and I take every opportunity to meet great men like him.

Red Baroness 2nd June 2007 21:11

Re: Meet the legends: Schuck, Hajo Herrmann, Bob, Scheufele, Schlossstein in Speyer

I second that. Boy, Friday was hotter than heck, wasn't it? I was glad I wasn't in uniform, but that dress was pretty hot enough!

I forgot to sign the back of that cartoon I gave Herr Schuck!! I could PM you, Horst, if you would like, to have a name to the face.

I'm glad my husband didn't bother you guys too much. He tends to get a bit yappy at events. Fliers. No matter what. :)

It was an honor, and I thank you again, and Herr Schuck, for being there.

All my best,

Cori von Hauer-Dowling

David P. Williams 3rd June 2007 01:36

Hi Horst,

I am very interested in visiting the museum at Speyer again, as well as meeting the chaps. Can you recommend any good Hotels or Guest houses close by. Would be nice to see you again. All the best, David.

Mark Copeland 5th June 2007 03:36

Horst!!

I would love to fly in from America for the event. Any further information you can provide would be most appreciated!!!

Thank you very much for the post!!

Mark Copeland
Lakeville, Minnesota

k-pp 6th June 2007 11:34

Hi,
Sorry to put a dampener on things for Mark Copeland and David P. Williams, but the original message by Horst Kube was posted in 2005...
Best wishes,
Karl-Peter

Nasebbaer 7th June 2007 08:28

Well, these guy were in Speyer again at the Fliegerbörse on 22nd April this year. Schuck signed his new book of his scores. Scheufele and Herrmann were there too.

Hope they will be there.

Greetings
Nasebbaer