Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   problems with my membership (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?t=51983)

Carsten Petersen 5th September 2018 09:36

problems with my membership

My old account (under the name Delmenhorst) with 12 o'clock high was closed without any explanation except that it was closed. I opened a new one under my name Carsten Petersen, but the account has not been activated and I can not post any answers to other members questions.

I have written to 12 o'clock a few times, but never gotten any answers. I know that the same has happened to Soren Flensted.

What is going on ??

Fenix78 19th September 2018 12:06

Re: problems with my membership

Unfortunatelly I have the same problem. I wrote with this problem but nobody respond me.

Nick Beale 19th September 2018 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenix78 (Post 258000)
Unfortunatelly I have the same problem. I wrote with this problem but nobody respond me.

The above post appeared without any problem, once I had approved it. Your first five posts require approval by a moderator before they become visible on the forum.

Crandenga 30th September 2018 08:55

And I had a different problem, I did not receive confirmation of the check by the administrator of my account and I did not know that I became a full member of the forum. But, I'm glad I decided to check Hope you will successfully solve all the technical problems!

The Law 17th October 2018 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenix78 (Post 258000)

Hello! I'm afraid the same is true for my account. I've already tried the "Contact Us" option twice but haven't received a reply. I wonder if this post will even make it to the thread. It'd be great if someone could sort this out. Thanks :)

Nick Beale 18th October 2018 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Law (Post 259233)
Hello! I'm afraid the same is true for my account. I've already tried the "Contact Us" option twice but haven't received a reply. I wonder if this post will even make it to the thread. It'd be great if someone could sort this out. Thanks :)

See post #3 above.

The Law 18th October 2018 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Beale (Post 259268)
See post #3 above.

Thanks, Nick! I posted twice in a different thread a while ago, and my posts never showed up, so I assumed something must have gone wrong. I haven't had sufficient vaulable comments to make five different posts, but I'll give it another shot. Thanks again!