Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/index.php)
-   Links (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LRG Log In Blockage (http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?t=51621)

Rabe Anton 22nd July 2018 16:22

LRG Log In Blockage

Can any reader help with a problam that has arisen for me in the last 10 days or so?

For years I have had a valid account/membership for the LRG. I have read the member's instructions. I have always used my correct and full name for the "user name" and a valid one-word password. Nothing has changed recently, yet suddenly about 10 days ago my log in was blocked. When attempting to sign in, I get an error message on a red background reading something like "Full Name Not Known" or "No New Members Accepted." None of this makes any sense as I have signed in several times a week years without any problem for several years and scrupulously respect the site rules.

I have send two e-mails to the LRG through "Contact Us," but neither has been answered.

RA

The LRG is a fine resource, and I have relied on it frequently. Please, can
any reader help resolve this problem?

Maciej Góralczyk 23rd July 2018 00:54

Re: LRG Log In Blockage

Well, perhaps you're another one blocked just because their administration can do this.

Rabe Anton 23rd July 2018 16:46

Thank you so much, Maciej. My problem is very odd because the LRG would have no reason whatever to block my access. I don't raise questions, I don't cause any trouble,
I just use the site as it is intended. Surely someone will help?

RA

Nick Beale 24th July 2018 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabe Anton (Post 255329)
TSurely someone will help?

RA

Clint Mitchell possibly could. He is a TOCH member but hasn't visited the site since last November

Rabe Anton 24th July 2018 15:55

Good idea, Nick. I recognize Clint Mitchell's name as being connected with the LRG and had thought of contacting him, but I've no e-mail or contact ino. Got any idea who might have such?

This whole thing mystifies me greatly.

Thanks Nick for taking a moment to reply.

RA

Alfred.MONZAT 24th July 2018 16:28

I've messaged him on LRG about you.

Alex Smart 25th July 2018 13:22

Hello,
Today I signed in to LRG and it was OK.
Briefly however when searching and trying to enter a section of interest I did get a similar message. I had to sign in again and this time it worked again OK and I was able to post a message.
So there seems to be some kind of problem which remains to be corrected.
Alex

Alex Smart 25th July 2018 13:24

However On this forum at times I continue to get this after posting replies.

lex Smart
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Nick Beale 25th July 2018 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smart (Post 255404)
However On this forum at times I continue to get this after posting replies.

lex Smart
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Please see my reply to your previous post.

Alex Smart 25th July 2018 17:30

Hello,
Yes I sent mail but so far no reply, I do not know even if it was received.
:(