View Single Post
Old 9th August 2010, 10:06
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Bombing of Guernica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester Stadler View Post
Mr. Beale:

I am glad you brought up the subject regarding the legality of Germany (and Italy) assisting Franco in overthrowing the Republican regime of Spain. One could also ask the same of Stalin sending material and personnell to Spain. I would like to know which international law which was in effect in 1937 made this illegal ... the liberal dominated media which also put the disaster named Obama into power.
Two wrongs don't make a right and I did not seek to justify any of those other interventions. Stalin sent men and equipment to Spain at the request of the legal government - a poisoned gift - because, shamefully in my view, no one else would help them. I repeat, Germany and Italy had no legitimate business sending military forces or arms to Spain.

And that last sentence tells me everything I need to know about yuour world view and how seriously I should take it in future. If you truly imagine that the likes of News International and ClearChannel are "liberal-dominated" then good luck to you.