View Single Post
Old 7th October 2005, 22:43
Alter Hase

Brian is on a distinguished road
Re: Defected Allied Pilots?

Hi Martin

Reference your enquiry regarding my future writing projects:

Currently the proposed THE STORM BEFORE THE BLITZ and TALLY HO! have merged; I am still working on this. FIGHTERS OVER DARWIN should have appeared this year but I was asked by my publisher to bring forward SPITFIRES OVER MALTA to coincide with the Malta spectacular held two weeks ago, which I attended. A wonderful experience.

Hopefully DARWIN will now appear within the next two years, as my main book for 2006 will be DIVER! DIVER! DIVER! - an account of fighter pilots against the V-1 flying bomb assault on the UK in 1944; Forum member Chris Goss has been assisting me with certain aspects of the V-1 campaign. WITH THE YANKS IN KOREA Volume 2 is almost ready but is being constantly updated as new material emerges from the former Soiviet Union. Possibly 2006/2007 publication. THE SIX-DAY WAR IN THE AIR is in its early stages although all three authors are working on their respective contributions. As you will imagine, this programme does not leave much spare time! A labour of love, though, which is the name of our game

I am obviously delighted that you have so many of my books, Martin - now's the time for criticism! Fire away!