View Single Post
Old 5th August 2011, 11:47

dp_burke is on a distinguished road
Re: The A-10 and the Avenger Gatling gun

Well most of your threads are simiply you posting links to things you find interesting on the internet, your not usually seeking information or asking questions are you?

You pop up some link to wiki and thats about it. If I want to know something about the A-10 I'll google it myself, but I don't feel the need to tell you about it, I googled the Battle of Berlin yesterday for some background information, I didn't go pasting up links on forums.

I'm not sure what response you want to threads that ask no questions and don't appear to seek any response. Other threads get responses because they ask questions, seek information, clarifications, names, dates, etc

I know that the RAFCommands for prohibits postings like this becuase they only fill up webspace and the moderators have to pay for the webspace at the end of the day, perhaps this is not an issue for the TOCH mods.

Sorry to be negative but what response do you want from people when all you do is post messages linking to things your interested in??
http://www.ww2irishaviation.com