View Single Post
Old 29th November 2012, 13:15
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ghostbombers updates

Today is the eighth anniversary of www.ghostbombers.com going live, marked by these updates:
  • Kampfflieger Vol. 4: organisation diagrams for KG 200, February 1944–January 1945.
  • An addition to the list of my "complete works."
  • Reorganisation of the homepage with six shorter articles now grouped as "Luftwaffe miscellany."
  • More about IX. Fliegerkorps' attack on Soissons on the night of 30-31 August 1944.
  • More detail of the shooting down and capture of Uffz. Helmut Breitweg of 1./JG 2.
  • Operation Dragoon: more about one Me 410 of 1.(F)/33.
  • Nachtjagdstaffel Norwegen article: addition of the date when the unit's He 219 was collected from I./NJG 1 (courtesy of Marcel Hogenhuis) and a little more about a sortie on the night of 11/12 April 1945.
  • A small addition to the article on Jagdgeschwader recognition bands, thanks to David E. Brown.
  • Note added to the 1.(F)/100 article about a possible error in a report of one operation (courtesy of forum member Stefan Lahres).
  • Minor corrections throughout.