View Single Post
Old 29th April 2014, 12:42
Alter Hase

Frank Olynyk is on a distinguished road
Re: Mediterranean Air War by Chris Shores

I have been informed by John Davies, the publisher at Grub Street who is overseeing the MAW series, that the book has now gone to the printer. It should be in Grub Street's hands by May 23/26, and with Amazon.co.uk by May 30. My experience is that it takes about a month for a book to be available at Amazon.com once it is published in England. Amazon.com currently lists the book as being available on June 19.

Malta: The Spitfire Year will be available on May 26. It is slightly smaller than the MAW volumes (9.5 inches rather than 9.75 inches tall). I would not expect Grub Street to use a larger paper size, since I would not expect the book to be re-typeset. And using a larger paper size, without reflowing the text is just a waste of money.

With apologies, Malta: The Hurricane Years is out of print, and Grub Street does not expect to reprint it. A number of copies are listed at used.addall.com, some reasonably priced, and others unreasonably priced (IMHO).

Enjoy!

Frank.

Last edited by Frank Olynyk; 29th April 2014 at 14:04. Reason: Add info on Malta volumes.