View Single Post
Old 9th August 2021, 12:20
Alter Hase

musec04 is on a distinguished road
Re: Luftwaffe Location

Hi Nick,

Being consistent, the Italian part of your question is the easier to answer.Given organisational continuity of the RA from from 1923-1943 and even arguably from the founding of the Corpo Aeronautico Militare ,there is no case for stating that the period 1936-1939 forms a coherent whole for the RA in the same way that 1933-45 did for the Luftwaffe.

Given however,that the Condor Legion served in the same SCW as the Aviazione Legionaria and the twospanish airforces,this in itself would appear to present problems with regard to consistency.

However,two comments occur to me. Firstly,the number of posts concerning either the Aaviazione Legionaria and the Spanish air forces on TOCH is limited.Secondly as per my last post in this thread,all that is required is for the moderator is to take no action when a Legion Condor,or other Luftwaffe 1933-1939 post is placed on the Luftwaffe board. Over time this will result in posts being made by the poster on the board regarded as most beneficial by the poster.Customer satisfaction! and as a bonus it involves less need for the moderation team to become involved, which as volunteers I would imagine you'd welcome.

Best Regards,

Clint