View Single Post
Old 5th January 2023, 08:19
Alter Hase

Stig Jarlevik will become famous soon enough
Re: Hans Hahn/Maximilian Stotz

Franek

Have you ever tried to put human nature into your equation?
If you do, you will be surprised to see what happens.

I have worked for an international company all my working life and I have thus come across loads of
individuals on every continent we have.
I also have seen how people "develop" through time and how this effects their "climbing the ladder".
I also worked very closely for many years with a Polish woman who were our controller. She was very....
ehhh...Polish in her way of handling her work. Nuff said....

There simply doesn't exist any system which ensure an absolute fair status for everyone. There are always
individuals who use systems for their own benefit.
There are also individuals who use such systems to write reports which they know their superiors like to
hear. I came across that far too many times. There was even one idiot who stole my evaluation report on India
and put his own name on it, since it was very beneficial for his career.

So again "we-were-not-there" is extremely valid, since all we can do is to try and evaluate the system and
the documents it has left behind.
Since these documents all too often does not fit human memories, especially not the books they wrote,
usually putting the writer in a more favorable position than actual reality.

Human nature Franek. Militaries are also driven by that, oddly enough....

Since again this is not part of the topic, I will stop any further discussion on it, since I believe I have made
my points quite clear. If you feel you want to discuss this further I suggest a new topic or feel free to send
me a private message.

Cheers
Stig
PS: I also have Polish origin, but that was almost 500 years ago.....