View Single Post
Old 14th November 2023, 12:01

richdlc will become famous soon enough
Re: 'Axis Wings' The Luftwaffe & co-belligerent air forces' compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwest2 View Post
This looks very good with a bit of something for everyone. A few thoughts. Perhaps a way to solicit suggestions for future content, and a way to get reader feedback beyond reviews. I'm sure people want to see their favorite unit, aircraft and pilot covered, but giving the reader what he prefers will help ensure more issues appear. Of course, that does not mean that some new and unexpected material should not still be included. I'm very interested in late war operations and KG 200.
thanks Ed. We have thought about this actually. There will be a photo section with (mainly) unseen images from private collections, including my own. We invite the reader to comment, and also make suggestions about accuracy, units, locations etc. We will then hopefully publish the comments in a 'reader's corner' section. We also invite submissions of photos, stories and other tidbits. It's really a work in progress, and my hope is that it will be an organic, self-perpetuating archive of ideas and shared information.