View Single Post
Old 30th December 2023, 11:07

Andrey Kuznetsov is on a distinguished road
Re: US Strategic Bombing Survey No59 - a questionable statement about 1-seat fighters production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan History View Post
the "short course" in the title is a clear allusion to the "History of the All-Union Communist Party (Bolsheviks): Short Course", the central text of Stalinist party propaganda
This is as clear allusion as the "Short Course in Physics", "Short Course in Theoretical Mechanics" etc. Thanks to the pirates, the book is publicly available for free, and anyone can try to find "Stalinist party propaganda" or other kinds of propaganda there.

Quote:

It appears that the same author has dabbled in fiction, of a particular kind. His novel, "Death at the Victory Parade" (Смерть на Параде Победы), features officers of the NKGB (People's Commissariat of State Security, the Soviet equivalent of the Nazi Reich Security Main Office (RSHA)) saving Dear Comrade Stalin from an Abwehr assassination plot, set at the post-war victory parade in Moscow.
I'm not the author, and haven't read this book.
I don't write pulp fiction.

Quote:
Beware! Livejournal is Russian-owned, and its servers are in Russia. Discretion is strongly advised when viewing any Livejournal page.
I still haven't thought about where the server is located. It is impressive that you, knowing about the great danger of visiting livejournal, still took the risk to do so.
"Beware!" ... oh my god!

Miroslav Eduardovich Morozov is my friend and an excellent historian, the real historian.

You have written a long text that draws a vague negative background, but haven't written what conclusion should be drawn from this.