View Single Post
Old 15th December 2006, 23:19

peter ewbank is on a distinguished road
Reply From Peter Ewbank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmenhorst View Post
If you then at the same time could stop peter_ewbank to sell photos on CD's that he does not have the copyright to. He has copies of pictures but the original pictures belongs to other people and he does not have the right to sell the permission to use the pictures (like he just did with a CD' with aircraft pictures from WW II).
My name is Peter Ewbank. I sell photos on eBay as well as aircraft related manuals and blueprints on CD. My collection has come from 2 main sources: 1). The estate of the late Ken Bokelman. 2). The estate of the late Eijii Takikawa. Both men collected photos and I bought virtually all that their spouses were able to offer. I have attached photos of the antique slides as supplied to me from the Takikawa Collection. The last is an enlargement of the large format circa 1940 AGFA negative of which I have collected many. The above information until recently has been posted on all of my auctions on eBay. In recent weeks, I had removed this information from my auctions because I had assumed that all major photo collectors in the field of ww2 photography had seen it already. My e-mail address is peter_ewbank@clear.net.nz and I field all inquiries through my auctions within hours. If you do not receive a reply it is because I have not received the message.