Thread: JG 2 Volume 2
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2008, 16:45

Erik Mombeeck is on a distinguished road
Re: JG 2 Volume 2

Hi Jim, Phil and Focus,

Thanks for your messages and my apologizes if my reply lasted so long. At the moment I am over-worked.
Phil, I am pleased to read that you like JG 2 - Vol 2. The printer has done a terrific job: text and photo are perfectly printed and colors are beautiful!
Focus, I am surprised by your remark regarding correspondence between claims and losses. I did it when I had the elements to do this, just like I did for JG 5 in both volumes. JG 5 vol. 3 is at work and planned for next year. My friend Hans Berger, professional translator and former Staffelkapitän at the JG 1 (who did the translation of all my books into German), as well as many JG 5 vets push me for several years to close this so interesting chronicle. My problem is just that I still need to spare a few hours to sleep every day.
Jim, nice to read that you also, even if English speaking, want to purchase copies of JG 2. You won't be deceived, I think. You can do this directly by me, using the simple PayPal way for transferring the money. Send me, please, a private message, I’ll quickly reply.

Yours friendly
Erik