View Single Post
Old 27th August 2008, 17:39
Grozibou

Re: "Don't you know who I am?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franek Grabowski View Post
[/center]
A. In regard of his book, those are quotes from accounts of the airmen who were there back in 1940. You should note this as well.
B. Why have not you discussed those matters some 20-30 years ago, when those airmen were still alive?
A. Having been in France 1940 does not prove that you're not telling bullshit. A number of French people were in France 1940 and they don't confirm these anti-French hateful Polish myths so they must be right for they were there.

B. 20 years ago was 1988. I was fully busy with selling "Les premiers et les derniers" and working on "Invisibles vainqueurs", together with Paul Martin (who was adding some new passsages and dozens of new aircraft serials all the time until the spring of 1991 - not an easy task for me) and general Accart. That was enough of a burden. What's more, I had no reason to suspect all the garbage and BS published LATER, at least 10 years later. I had no idea. I thought Poland and France were good friends precisely after WW II. If I had been aware of "it" I would have demolished it thoroughly, which I am going to do in my next book, and you'll look rather foolish to say the least. But everybody here (except the newbies) knows you and your blind fanatism, which reminds me of genuine Nazi's anti-Jewish fanatism (not to mention purely Polish anti-Jewish racism).

30 years ago was 1978 and I had just been recruited by the entirely new European Patent Office (end of 1977), in Munich, as an experienced translator. This huge international organisation (15 countries at the time, now probably around 30) was being created and growing. You can believe me, I WAS BUSY (and I didn't bother a lot about WW II even though I was interested). So I had some other concerns. I would never have imagined that anti-French Polish hate anyway. To me this discovery was a complete surprise. After all my own father, an important member of the Armée de l'Air (major) and of the Résistance, was murdered (NOT killed in a fight or in a gun-battle) by enemy soldiers who used to kill whomever they were able to catch.

Why don't you stop the nonsense at last?