View Single Post
Old 14th January 2018, 20:02

Lee Howard is on a distinguished road
Fleet Air Arm Aircraft 1939 to 1945

Hi all

Just joined the forum (not heard of it before!).

Some of you may know that I co-authored the Air-Britain books 'Fleet Air Arm Fixed-Wing Aircraft since 1946', 'Fleet Air Arm Helicopters since 1943' and, last year, 'The Squadrons and Units of the Fleet Air Arm'.

Next on the list is the long-awaited fully revised (and, in many cases, corrected) second edition of 'Fleet Air Arm Aircraft 1939 to 1945' with Mick Burrow.

Mick and I are currently working on the title and much new information has come to light since the original went to press in 1995.

While we have made a lot of corrections to information that was printed in good faith at the time, we are always conscious that others may have spotted errors, or have additional information which they might not necessarily pass on - probably in the belief that the files were not being kept up to date.

I would therefore like to ask anyone with any additional (or corrective) information to drop me a line if they think that what they have might help to make the next edition even more accurate.

We're also always on the look-out for new photos as the next edition will be much better illustrated than the original.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Lee