View Single Post
Old 19th January 2018, 12:12
Alter Hase

John Vasco will become famous soon enough
Re: Battle of Brtitain Books

Separating these posts from the other thread has lost all continuity. Not the cleverest of things to do, IMO. The first sentence of the first post here is now in splendid isolation, and means absolutely nothing to someone coming into this thread for the first time.

Whoever moderated this needs to look at continuity, and also context, (and at the same time take a good look at themselves) since the books I referenced are not all Battle of Britain books. And all of what I said was germaine to Steve B's comment denigrating British book publishing. It is a disgrace that that thread has been sliced up and no longer covers the full defence of British publishers. Am I annoyed at it being separated? Too right I am! It smacks to me of Steve B being protected after he made a slur on British aviation book publishers. Is that what this forum has come to?

And yes, I do know what I am talking about, since I moderate a couple of forums on t'internet...

Splinter Live at The Cavern, November 2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxOCksQUKbI

Danke schön, Dank schön ich bin ganz comfortable!