View Single Post
Old 24th March 2010, 13:00
Alter Hase

Andreas Brekken is on a distinguished road
Re: Re NAGr.13 let me start a new thread

Hi, Remi

Stab/N.A.Gr.13
Are there no NVM's for the Stab/N.A.Gr.13 for the relevant dates?

1./N.A.Gr.13
07.06.1944 You refer to Bf 109 WNr 161117 being gone from the strength return. This does not directly imply a loss in my opinion, looking at the 'Bestand and Bewegungsmeldung' for the unit in June 1944 we see that they at one point transferred at least one Bf 109G-5 and two Bf 109G-6 out of the unit for overhaul. Wnr 161117 could have been one of those.

10.06.1944 Could you explain what this entry really mean?

Rest of the entries more or less match in my opinion, taking into account for example that an update might have been posted with regards to personnel injuries at a point AFTER the summary report was made.

I will try to enter these losses into the database and post the results for your approval.

2./N.A.Gr.13
Matches very nicely

3./N.A.Gr.13

Seems that WNr 710067 is referenced twice on different dates very close to each other. Could you explain what your sources are and how the information was presented?

It is also possible that the aircraft you have on 4.6.1944 was really lost on 5.6.1944, and that the date was updated later (as we see numerous times), as you seem to have no loss on the 5th?

I think that the two aircraft you have on the 12th is one and the same, only that one of the references got one digit of the WNr wrong.

Could you please check the dates for the aircraft you have listed for June 27th? Strange that the total for my losses listed on 27th and 29th is the same as yours for 27th, and you have none for the 29th.

Regards,
Andreas B