View Single Post
Old 10th April 2021, 15:59
Alter Hase

Larry deZeng will become famous soon enoughLarry deZeng will become famous soon enough
Re: 2021 edition Officer Careers

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbert View Post
Welcome to the invenio diatribe Larry.
This week i researched WW1 locations connected to my GFs entrenchments. I cannot believe the typical bureaucratic German search format offered to the engaged researcher. Even with a scientific education it is too complicated for me to use the tool meaningful.
Unbelievable complicated ---even for a German. Maybe invenio is willfully made for preventing research
]

Thanks, Egbert, your very helpful comments made me feel better. I was beginning to think I was a total moron because I found Invenio quite difficult. Yes, your supposition about the intent behind Invenio may be on target. Comments have been made by BA-MA staff over the past 30+ years that the politicians do not want to facilitate or encourage Dritten Reich (NS) research because they do not want individuals from the period seen as heroes, e.g., Rudel, Hartmann, Barkhorn, Galland, etc., because it puts Germany in an unfavorable light by bringing up a period and individuals that the political hierarchy want the world to forget.

L.