View Single Post
Old 18th September 2005, 15:04

Obst. Zerstorer is on a distinguished road
Re: 17 IX 1939 - Russian Agression on Poland

Dear ArtieBob!

1. Of course nazi-soviet attack on Poland are well documented etc. But maybe Polish chroniclers should seek on some historical forum to propagate their history???

2. I am sure you don't know anything about polish-nazi joint agression against Tchechoslovakia in 2.10.1938 after Munchen agreement. Yes, Polish users don't like to speak a lot about it. It is awkwardly for them to condemn Stalin for alliance with Hitler when Polish authorities did the same a year earlier!

Regards

Zerstorer

Quote:
Average people do not know when the WWII started and do not know that Soviets were the best Hitler's allies.
As for Hitler's allies I wrote about it above!

Quote:
It is particularly important having in mind a level of ignorance as presented by Zerstoerer
What ignorance???

Quote:
I would love to hear from whom areas around Ostrołęka were liberated? I would love to hear how two distinct nations of White Russia and Ukraine could have been liberated by Russia and what is the latter's claim to rule those nations?
Don't you remember WHO liberrated Vilnus, Mynsk and Kiev in 1920??? I think is was peace-loved Polish Army! Am I right? Did Poland have right to rule a half of Belarussia and Ukraine??? Sure, Poland did but USSR didn't, pharesee!

Quote:
It is also not thruth that at present time Poland and Russia are political enemies. The truth is that Poland and Russia were and are ALWAYS political enemies and nothing can change the fact.
Great! Well, go speak about it on some Russian forum Polish nationalist, not here!

PS1. Not always! In the Polish People's Republic was differently. Polish people liked Soviet very much then - especially when Khrushchev, Brezhnev or Gorbatschev came on trip to Warsaw! They were always welcomed by crowds of delighted polish peope!

PS2. As historey teaches us - that was Polish authorities and noblemans who call Russian tsars on help many times in the XVIII century! So, tsars were sending Russian army into Poland and finally anarchic Poland lose its independence!

JG26 "Schlageter"

Last edited by Obst. Zerstorer; 18th September 2005 at 15:40.