Thread: To Ruy Horta
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2005, 18:05

Christer Bergström is on a distinguished road
Re: To Ruy Horta

Quote:
it is TIRING
Yes indeed! That's why I'm pulling out. Please don't play the game of lumping everyone together with sweeping remarks. The Internet is famous as an arena where some people go berserk. There are lots of trolls there, and there actually are those who are victims of trolling. Anyone who accuses anyone of behaving like a troll, should back that up with concrete examples. One thing which distinguishes a non-troll from a troll is that the non-troll seeks to avoid heated gibberish, seeks to pull out, seeks to avoid the troll; while the troll is intensively eager to continue the gibberish, nagging and nagging "why don't you answer? why don't you answer?", always seeking to provoke a reaction.

Then there are the wise guys who enjoy patting themselves on the chest, lumping both abusors and their victims together, and proclaiming how good they themselves are - while they merely are only lucky to have been saved from the troll's attention.

I am so sick and tired of getting lumped together with trolls.

Now where does this discussion lead us? Couldn't it stop here and now? One final comment from Franek Grabowski (which he of course is entitled to) would be enough, and then I hope Ruy will lock this thread. We don't need comments from other people on this sad situation, which has nothing to do with WW II aviation. Okay?

Christer Bergström

http://www.bergstrombooks.elknet.pl/