View Single Post
Old 18th July 2018, 10:02
Alter Hase

ouidjat is on a distinguished road
Re: eBAy: Captured german planes

Thanks Roger,

I was just going to post this:
"I really feel your pain Ed.
You’re so full of rage and frustration you don’t realize what you write or what you read.
Where did you see complaint in my post?
I just wrote you’re wrong and I wrote it the most educated way possible in such circumstances.
Say that to Südek a.k.a. Archive of Modern Conflict the real – one of – subject of your grievances.

As for what you missed, just inform your, few, friends you’re binding on this or that … They won’t; The same way I’m doing... Because yes I buy, not a lot but I do, something you obviously don’t know – but for any obscure reasons you think I don’t – and I do it to publish - Surprising isn’t it - or to share with friends.

Last but not least it seems, or show me I’m wrong, and this is the funny part of your post:
If for you it’s enough to share news by mail, to comment by mail … What are you doing in this forum?
If you ask people here to share by mail and comment by mail instead of doing it here.. Why, then, do we need a forum?"

So I won't !

And, as it seems we are in good company, you just answer to my last (but not least) very question.
If I dare, I'd like to mimic Marc's last comment which was:
"The way you answer to Ouidjat is - unfortunately for you - your signature"
Here it comes:
The way you answer to us, Roger, is - fortunately for us - your signature .. as usual.
Another good reason to continue here; to find good company!

Regards,
Franck.