View Single Post
Old 18th July 2018, 10:43
Alter Hase

RudiS is on a distinguished road
Re: eBAy: Captured german planes

Quote:
Originally Posted by edNorth View Post
Most/many of your listings are also not all that intresting, also many are well known, like Ju 88 PI+SX abowe, his brothers and sisters, have been mentioned or posted on many times, and not worthy of further discussion. These are wrecks and have no further history but scrapping. Period.
Things that are not of interest to you, might be of interest to others, Ed. Not everybody have the same interest in the Luftwaffe, let alone know as much about the Luftwaffe as you do.

Quote:
I urge you to show some restraint, as I find this eBay posting on TOCH! is becoming kind of advertizing board, and raising prises on us.
Could you give me an example? And how do you know that these other bidders didn't get their info from the LRG? Or that they didn't find these items themself on eBay?
Quote:
I urge you to show great restraint in posting, please ask your friends or experts by normal email if item really is historical, questionable or even worthy of posting.
You mean we should not post things before we have yours and some other collectors' permission who possibly would like to bid on these photos themselfs? How can you garantee us that they will NOT give the go ahead for posting interesting photos in order to get them cheaply themselfs?

And is all of this just for the captured Germans planes thread or also applicable on the "Germen interest" thread?