View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2021, 10:26
Alter Hase

musec04 is on a distinguished road
Re: Sachar Goronov - Spanish Civil War ace ?

Hello Russ,

There we disagree. My post is totally called for and rude.

I am completely prepared to believe that Michael is intelligent and has a sparkling personality. This is not reflected, however,in his posts.All of his posts treat his interest in making lists,they are totally Knusel centric.They do add nothing to what is already known. Is this ad hominem? Maybe.

He has indeed added nothing by his posts,which are are all pitched at a juvenile level.Convince me I'm wrong.Why does it matter who was the top scoring Narnian ace of the Gran Chaco War.Does it matter if his first name was David or Deidre or,indeed, his preferred choice of personal pronouns.Because this is the level at which Michael's posts are pitched.

I could indeed ignore his posts,as I have hitherto done and would advise others to do the same.I guess its the two posts in the same evening showing no effort to conduct even minimal research on his part which got to me. I shall ignore his posts in future.

However,I would add on a personal note Russ, that a person that has posted 41 times since 2004,as is the case with yourself is less likely to be irritated by Michael's behaviour than a more frequent user such as myself.So cool it!

Regards,

Clint