View Single Post
Old 18th October 2006, 01:37

Marius is on a distinguished road
Re: I./ZG 1 claims in 1939 - 1940 - any info?

A few words to Franek:

PHP Code:
TOCH is not the placethat Mr Cynk visits and do not think it is the proper place to attack him personallyYou could write a reply to the journal and apparently you did not
1.I (among others) criticize autor`s work or his comments or the way the autor wrote the book "Polskie lotnictwo mysliwskie...". This is far from personal attacks and some discussion or criticizm should be allowed in democratic countries, right?
2.The journal got a reply. And I was not the only one who wrote a reply. The problem is that the journal must stay competitive when more and more similar papers appear. Even Polish politicians are still using the simple term "we will beat the bad German again" and they are winning the elections this way. It still works in Poland very well. The journal chose the patriotic way and I understand this.

PHP Code:
Who are those 'many Polish historians'Could you name at least one of them
No, I won`t, because they are frightened. It is still not the right time for young Polish historians who will research in different directions. I think next generation can do it better.

I came back now to I./ZG 1 in Poland.

PHP Code:
Neither Polish documents mention Me 109sLogical conclusion is that the aggressive Ju 87s from the first combat actually were 109s
So the wreck of the Ju 87B with crew Berschneider/Zeidler from 9./StG 2 - shot down by Lachowicki-Czechowicz - was in fact a Bf 109? Maybe even a two-seated Bf 109?
You are quoting Pniak`s report again and again, where it is more than obvious that he fought with Ju 87`s. At least he was credited with a Ju 87 and this is logical, also when you additionally compare German records. No other Polish pilot reported something about "twin-engined aircraft", right?

PHP Code:
I am in the midst of other projects that I have to finishI will not stop working on them only because of your wish
My wish? So let me point out what you wrote earlier:

PHP Code:
This is just ridiculous there are Polish documents that clearly state it was 111 Eskadra which fought against Ju 87s at the very same time

Clearly or maybe not clearly?
You are referring to a Polish document, but you do not know it, because it is on the way from England? This is incredible. God save me from this guy!