View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2020, 15:22
Alter Hase

John Vasco will become famous soon enough
Re: A plea from me and no doubt other writers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukka Juutinen View Post
Where did I say exactly that I referred to your books? I do suggest that you refrain from commenting on a comment you obviously don't understand. I surely can do without an idiot like you making such comments.
This is what you said: “…Perhaps authors/publishers should consider having similar substantial captions as standard...”

I replied: “…I smiled…”

You then replied: “…Which implies you prefer captions with few words like "An aircraft over England."...

So you are clearly stating, in response to my comment ‘I smiled’, since you quoted it, that the implication is that I prefer captions with few words like “An aircraft over England.” Which is utter rubbish, and you are not qualified to make such an implication.

Now, when I came back at you showing with two examples that what you implied was clearly 100% incorrect, and called you out on it for what you are, you didn’t like it. Well, the fact is, you DID talk crap. And you DID make a judgement call on me. And you ARE an idiot for posting such unsubstantiated rubbish about me.

And I did understand your comment. Perfectly. If you are going to post throwaway comments on a public forum about authors, you should expect them to come back at you and show you up for being wrong when you are. And if you haven't got the spine, or the thick skin, to take those comments, then don't put your incorrect comments up in the first place, and then you won't get butthurt.

Splinter Live at The Cavern, November 2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxOCksQUKbI

Danke schön, Dank schön ich bin ganz comfortable!