View Single Post
Old 31st August 2008, 20:47
He who rules the forum...

Ruy Horta has disabled reputation
Re: Grozibou / Y. Michelet and reason...

Another nice follow up, fresh from the press...

Quote:

Mr. Pimpf,

All right, I have understood at last that ou are an incurable, hopeless nazi. I am going to do something about that for Dutch and French people have at least one thing in common apart from the European Union : they hate nazis. I hate nazis. You can take notice of this.

Nonetheless I would be interested in knowing your reason(s) - if any! - for banning me from TOCH. I re-read my last, long, detailed post very carefully and I was totally unable to find anything offensive in it, quite on the contrary : it is remarkably honest and objective. But I know I am a fool - my IQ is only 154 and I spent only 5 years in universities in France and Heidelberg. 40 years ago this really was something.

Acording to myself you had, and still have, no reason at all - just NOTHING - to ban me from TOCH but even at my high age I am still eager to learn (contrary to you - just an ill-bred brat, a young idiot and this won't change even when you'll reach 80 - if you ever do). Thanks in advance.

Besides, you never gave any opinon on my book "Invisibles vainqueurs". Odd, really odd. Did "Don't-you-know-who-I-am-modest-CJE" possibly convince you not to say a thing? Did he possibly threaten you?

You should move to Russia. You would become great friends with Putin and the other Russian nazis.

Heil Hitler!

Sieg Heil!

Yves Michelet

And now I see with eye serene
The very pulse of the machine;
A being breathing thoughtful breath,
A traveller between life and death;