View Single Post
Old 17th May 2010, 18:56

Bernard is on a distinguished road
Re: New book 'Fury', by Arnaud Gillet

Good evening,

Please Ian could you let me know more about this No 142 Squadron ORB last version. As far as I know there is no No 142 Squadron ORB available before 1941.

G-ASEA, thanks for you photograph. Obviously the same Fairey Batlle as the one shown in Peter's book, and obviously no grave.

I am myself searching the history of the RAF in the Battle of France.For sure a hard work ( destruction of documents, confusion, numerous movements, etc...). I am convinced that Many Souffan is right, that these
Battles and this Leo 451 were not shot down by the pilots of GC III/7. It sounds like a Holywwod story board and the demonstration is weak and lacks of acceptable arguments and evidence.History is not to be interpreted by imagination but demonstrated by documents and strong evidence.

I have read Mr Gillet " Fury " and I am astonished that he could ever think that this work was worth publishing.

I am looking forward to read Many's conclusions. I am sure that he will demonstrate his position in a real historical method.

Very best regards.

Bernard.