View Single Post
Old 6th January 2019, 12:00

azapf1972 is on a distinguished road
Re: German docs in TSAMO

Dear all,

for what it is worth, I wanted to "repay" a little of the generosity Andy has shown me yesterday and today. I wrote a little script that "queried" the actual server and dumped the set of actually existing files into an Excel Sheet.

Unfortunately, this forum's software is to stubborn to allow me to attach it - nonetheless, if there is any interest: grab it from here. (you need to open it in Excel to be able to use the filters and save it locally)

What does it contain: well, the first tab is more or less for me - it is quick-links to the currently available catalogs. The second tab is more interesting. It contains all the 4145 documents I was able to locate on the server. The first column gives you the web address (copy & paste to your browser. The second column identifies the catalog they are stored in (so you can use the filter at the first line to limit to a specific catalog if you want. And last: the third column contains the file description.

I did it because I was courious if 12452 was just "hidden" or not "there" and if any other catalogs might be hidden... so far: no surprises, no late xmas gifts...

Andreas

Publications: JG3 - Eastern Front 1941 (eBook) - Nachtjagd mit Messerschmitt Bf 109 und Me 262 (Paperback, German)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” - (George Santayana)