View Single Post
Old 6th January 2019, 19:52

azapf1972 is on a distinguished road
Re: German docs in TSAMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan History View Post
Andreas, thank you very much!

This is excellent. Is it possible to make it even better by adding the full file description (Annotation) to each record?
Update from my side: yes, the first one would certainly be possible - but I have gone a step further and wrote myself a script to leech that server... I have downloaded all of Catalog 12466 as a test (which seemed to produce the expected result) and will now continue with 12472.

At the moment, there is one directory per file with the individual pages in the correct sequencing and an XML file that holds the file's metadata (including the lengthier description you requested above.

I am back at work tomorrow but there is certainly stuff to play with...

Andreas

Publications: JG3 - Eastern Front 1941 (eBook) - Nachtjagd mit Messerschmitt Bf 109 und Me 262 (Paperback, German)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” - (George Santayana)