View Single Post
Old 16th January 2007, 17:45

Mirek Wawrzynski is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Frankly, look at 1-st yourself with precise remarks!

OK
I know that not whole division was send just in one time into the battle but partialy. More to many times is mentioned that: 46, 180, 191, 436 of 235. IAD were equipted in Hurricanes and were in 235. IAD structure, you may see and check the link in Russian:

http://www.allaces.ru/cgi-bin/s2.cgi...ruct/p_all.dat

There is mentioned above regiments and used by them Hurricanes in the "Battle of Stalingarad" - first period about VI-IX 42.

Sorry but you still "accused/sustein" to many peoples about "blidness" or "stupidness".
More info of 235. IAD
"13.06.42 г. вошла в состав 8-й ВА.
С 10.09.1942 г. входила в состав 1-го иак."

And about 46. IAP
"Летом 1942 г. входил в состав 235-й иад.
К концу августа 1942 г. после напряженных боев на сталинградском направлении в полку осталось 4-5 "Харрикейнов."

There you may fine more infor about next 3 regiments, and you still sustain your opinion about Łagg-3 in others unit. Of course there were earlier or later. In my opinion 235. IAD had different regiments including 4 ones on Hurricanes, which during the battle were used and withdrawn for re-supply and new one were put into the service. But your 1 post denaied any rights for 4 regiments being in comabts in Stalingard battle on Hurricanes - this is strange!

You still want to makes from some authors an idiots - funy?

Regards
mw

PS
See what have you personaly written, it is great precise: The only VVS unit equipped with Hurricanes which took part in the Stalingrad battle was 436 IAP.

You wants from me to be precise, but your claims are not precise and more you do not present true statmens making a mass anyway!
Sorry, frankly you do not know what you are writing about!