View Single Post
Old 18th September 2005, 13:35

Obst. Zerstorer is on a distinguished road
Re: 17 IX 1939 - Russian Agression on Poland

Quote:
Since you are a new member, ironically with a Polish mail account, I thought you'd deserve a warning shot, perhaps I have made a mistake?
Yes, you made a mistake! Not everybody with Polish e-mail address is from Poland.

Quote:
Your first post was deleted because it was contrary to forum policy: non constructive and possibly offensive material. This is not an automatic endorsement of Mirek's views.
Now about forum rules: As I can see no other person, except Polish users, create threats about Polish history and policy here (like 17th Septeber and Katyn for example) what obviously doesn't deal with main forum topic. This is an international forum so any nationality can't use it in its own interest ( as some "Polish Chronicle"), I suppose. I am sure Polish view of history isn't always right. That is why I wrote this deleted retort. All you have to know that at present time Poland and Russia are political enemies. Therefore Poland launched an interal and external propaganda campaign against Russia centered mainly around above-citied questions. Now such a Polish activity was started here. I deelpy disagree with this. If you don't permit me countering all these Polish agruments and showing their real goals, it will be better I go away. But be sure - then this forum become a Polish "black propaganda" board with your own permission, Admin! Will it indeed comply this forum rules? I don't think so...

Quote:
Bearing both in mind it is clear that in order to keep our focus on the military side, we cannot allow ourselves to drift deeply into politics. Material that is clearly political is off topic and will be dealt with accordingly.

JG26 "Schlageter"

Last edited by Obst. Zerstorer; 18th September 2005 at 13:51.