View Single Post
Old 18th September 2005, 14:58
Alter Hase

Franek Grabowski is on a distinguished road
Re: 17 IX 1939 - Russian Agression on Poland

I do not want to add oil, nonetheless I feel some comments are necessary.
One most important thing is that there are no views in Mirek's posting, just only facts. Everyone here may post any anniversary messages, if he considers them appropriate. Such anniversaries like this are especially important. Average people do not know when the WWII started and do not know that Soviets were the best Hitler's allies. It must be reminded all the time who was responsible for break out of most inhumane and criminal war ever.
It is particularly important having in mind a level of ignorance as presented by Zerstoerer (who has no guts to reveal his name). I would love to hear from whom areas around Ostrołęka were liberated? I would love to hear how two distinct nations of White Russia and Ukraine could have been liberated by Russia and what is the latter's claim to rule those nations? Such views are indeed repeated from the Soviet propaganda but have nothing to the truth. It is also not thruth that at present time Poland and Russia are political enemies. The truth is that Poland and Russia were and are ALWAYS political enemies and nothing can change the fact. And this has nothing to 'Polish black propaganda'(?).