View Single Post
Old 7th January 2007, 02:07

peter ewbank is on a distinguished road
Re: Blueprints - Luftwaffe

I'd like to think that I am more than just an eBay seller. The bottom line is information. I have some on the main Luftwaffe and Allied aircraft types and a few of the bombers as well. The fact that I sell information does not make it less valid. The reality is that it cost me some serious money to get this stuff together in the first place. I had some help from some friends too, but at the end of the day, a single original Bf 109 G general arrangement blueprint can cost EUR 150.00 - 250.00 to buy. Some of the manuals cost a couple of thousand. If I am willing to put the cash and the time into developing these onto CD or DVD, is this not a service? I/we have Blueprints and manuals as well as quite a few colour photos. I can be contacted through peter_ewbank@clear.net.nz if members are interested but can not access through eBay.com (also try eBay.co.uk). As for other eBay sellers, I have to admit there a few of them that relly do agrivate me. Judge me by my product. Maybe one day we will meet (some collectors have dropped in on me even though I am on the other side of the planet).