View Single Post
Old 11th January 2016, 12:09

Nick Hector will become famous soon enoughNick Hector will become famous soon enough
Arrow Re: Hans Philipp 1943

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidney View Post
Ok Nick, since you insist... I felt that it was not such a big deal for Robert, or anyone else for that matter, to share the details here on the TOCH on the Polish aircraft Hans Phillip shot down that day, and that it would not affect the EoE project in any way. In short, I supported your view expressed in post No.15, so I was somewhat taken by surprise when you requested additional clarification.

Hope that this clarifies the matter.

Regards,
Sinisa
I had an idea that's what you meant and fully agree with you, just thought I'd check my understanding of your post before throwing in my lot with its sentiment. The result of one combat is hardly going to spoil an entire book project and most TOCH members would know that I fully intend to publish my database eventually...
...and yet, here on the board, as a thanks to all who help and have helped me, I never hold back from helping members out by publishing its content from time to time when it is relevant to do so. History belongs to us all and whereas I understand a lot of new info can't always be posted prior to the publication of a particular book or such, making people "wait til it's published" on every single minute skerrick of information is just twaddle.