View Single Post
Old 27th January 2008, 17:49

Sergio Luis dos Santos
Arrow Fw 58 book. "Progress" report!

Well, surely today does a long time I entered here for the last time with my Fw 58 book project.
I confess I got a terrible and long blocking in my mind and after working in the manuscript "furiously" I was unable to write a single line for months. The project was not droped just got a strategic break.
I do not know when I will return to it but I can assure to all that all material and data I got are secure and will never be sent to a third party except prior contact with the donor.

Now the good news. Yes, I´m not out from the research world. Currently I´m updating the text and scanning photos to another project I have for over 12 years, a series of books showing the German Aircrafts in Brasil. I guess in two or three months first volume will be ready to be in the publisher. With luck first and second volumes will be on market in 2008. This book was "dead" for a long time due closing of Flugzeug Publikations from Germany. I never stoped updating the information or obtaining more photos so I have now a very large coverage that may contains around 900 photos most of them never published even here in Brasil. The publisher is brazilian but text will be bilingual, Portuguese/English.

As soon as new info be available on the work above I´ll post here.

Hugs to all. Any info to help in the Fw 58 book is always welcomed.