View Single Post
Old 19th September 2005, 21:39
Alter Hase

Franek Grabowski is on a distinguished road
Re: 1th October 1938: Joint Polish-Nazi Germany aggression against Czechoslovakia

Huh, my gosh, it is no wonder you afraid to reveal your name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obst. Zerstorer
For a few days Poland we will be celebrating a 67 anniverary of joint Polish-Hitler agression against an innocent Czechoslovakia. As all we can remember III Reich under Adolf Hitler managed to force western democracies during Munchen Conference of Four Powers (Germany, Italy, GB and France) to allow annexation so called Sudeteland into Germany.
It is good you have noted that it was not a Polish initiative and that it was an agreement between powers and not Poland.
It is bad, that you have not noted, that Czechoslovakia illegally annexed the same area back in 1920 when Poland was at war with the Soviet Russia.
Otherwise, it was a strategic move, that did not allow Germany to overtake coal mines in the area. This substantially reduced German industrial activity in Czechoslovakia.

Quote:
Polish quasi-fascist government called itself "sanacia" clique (lat. sanatio=state healing) headed by mythomaniacs like foreign minister Beck and marshall Shmygly-Rits could only quietly wait on conferention's results.
I am not sure if quasi-fascist is a reference to a Fascist Italy or to the Nasi Germany. Anyway, there were no concentration camps in Poland, there was no racial segregation and no human experiments. If those men are to be called mythomaniacs because they said "no" to both criminal Soviet and German regimes, then sorry.

Quote:
It is a good idea to mention about another Polish aggression against Czechoslovakia which took place in 1968. The scenario was almost identical except Nazi Germany was replaced by USSR as a Polish souseraine.
It is a nonsense. The only aggressive country was the Soviet Union. It used troops of other countries like Poland or East Germany only to make an impression of international support. Neither of the countries should be considered independent, as well seen by the reaction for the LA Olympic Games in 1984. Scenario was also completely different as were the goals.
Finally, in my opinion, Poland should not apologise for the intervention. It should for any bad deeds by the Polish soldiers but nothing more. On the other hand, Poland should support any Czechoslovak claims toward Russia as a successor of the SU.

Quote:
During inter-war period Poland had a territorial claims to almost all its neighbours!
Germany did as well. The difference is that we did not mass murder people because of that.

Quote:
But I can't find on this forum posts created by Gipsies, Jews, Russians, Belarussian, Ukrainians or Yugoslovians about their sufferings.
They are always welcomed.

Quote:
So, I think a real reason is that some nationalist circles in Poland stared an international black campain aimed at fooling a huge compensations from Germany, Russia and other post-Soviet states.
Actually, it was Germany who started the issue of compensations for expulsions. Now their pants are full of s**t, because Poland finally calculated their wartime losses in hard bucks.

Quote:
In short when Poland was a real European power in XVI-XVIIth century, it conquered Eastern European territories and used a wide range of terror to subjugate natives.
This resulted with White Russians speaking White Russian, Ukrainians speaking Ukrainian and Jewes speaking Yiddish in the Polish territiories. What had happenned with minorities in tolerant Germany and Russia?

Finally, about Polish (so also mine ) megalomania. Read the great Nietsche! It says it all!